Tom Loewen is a waste and recycling specialist and owner of Loewen Business Consulting. LBC provides expertise, advice and solutions to its municipal and business clients addressing needs in the following areas;
- Waste industry operations,management and performance improvements.
- Strategic positioning, business planning, hiring and training.
- Due diligence for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Bid development.
- Sales planning, programs and goal alignment for service industries.
Typical strategic accomplishments have included;
- Development of recycling & garbage collection systems.
- Extended Producer Responsibility work.
- Productivity improvement.
- Bid developer and pro-forma creator.
- Acquisition execution, and post close follow through on numerous deals.
Prior to establishing LBC, Tom was Area Manager, providing regional leadership for BFI Canada, which rebranded into Progressive Waste Solutions, one of the largest non-hazardous solid waste management companies in North America. Tom was responsible for developing employees, market development, capital management, safety, productivity, and budgeting for the British Columbia marketplace. Tom also has extensive experience in the Alberta marketplace.
Tom is a student of leadership. He has actively coached, developed and promoted some of the best waste management leaders in Canada and US. Key influencers include Dr. Anita Dosaj, John Maxwell, Patrick Lencioni, Jim Collins and Ken Blanchard. Tom has attended annual Global Leadership Summits put on by Willow Creek Association.
Improve your company's operations, sales and culture. Book a review of your division, district or sales department today. Develop market strategies involving all components of your business or look for help with specific challenges, bids, acquisitions or divestitures.
Feel free to contact Tom at [email protected] or phone 250-258-0555 to discuss how Tom can help your enterprise.